人物介绍
游戏信息
游戏名称:侠盗猎车手
英文名称:Grand Theft Auto
游戏代理:Rockstar Games
游戏制作:Rockstar North
游戏类型:第三人称动作游戏
官方网站:进入官方网站
您的位置: 仙乐游戏网 >> 侠盗飞车 >> 新手指南 >> 文章正文
 

[圣安地列斯] CJ粗口全收录

 
2007-4-17

Boo-Ya bitches
(状声词)婊子们!
I’m your worst nightmare, so give up
我就是你最恐怖的恶梦!放弃吧!!

Come on
来啊来啊

Lets go, bitch
来吧!浑蛋(这里降翻比较好= =bb)

Trust me, I don’t give a shit
相信我,我才不他妈的鸟你勒

Go run away, homey
跑吧~笨蛋!(同上)

Oh, you think you tough, huh?
喔?你以为你很厉害吗?

Give up, homes
放弃吧~朋友= =bb

 

You calling CJ a bitch?
你刚刚叫我浑蛋?(同上上)

I know how to fight
我可是会打架的!!

Punk-ass bitches
浑帐王八蛋(差不多是这个意思)

You have a whole lot of trouble, tough guy
你已经惹祸上身了,家伙

It’s on now, punk
这可是你自找的,浑蛋!!

Should’ve stayed at home
你应该乖乖待在家里的!! (这句我喜欢>w<)

It’s my constitutional right fool!
这可是我的自由权!!!(这里是指宪法所给的权力)

Hey, I’m in a real bad mood
我现在很不爽

CJ, you remember that name
CJ,你最好记住这个名字!!

Welcome to San Andreas
欢迎来到圣安地列斯!!!

Welcome to America
欢迎来到美国!!!

Nobody fucks with me
没有人惹的起我!

Nobody fucks with CJ
没有人惹的起CJ!

I ain’t stopping, punk
我可是不会为你停下的, 浑蛋!

You damn mother fucker
你这王八蛋!

You want some more of this?
你还想要吗?

Get out of my face
滚出我的视线!!!

Looks like not everybody is having a good time
看起来并不是大家都在享受这个欢乐好时光啊?

It’s your funeral, ass hole
这就是你的葬礼, 笨驴(XD)

You just a bitch
你只是个婊子

I don’t give a shit
我才懒的鸟你呢= ="

Grove street, fool!
我是来自Grove street的, 笨蛋!

Get the army! I'm a fuckin maniac
把军队叫来吧~!我已经疯了!!

 

 
 
2007-2010 © 仙乐游戏网 版权所有
如有意见和建议,请惠赐E-mail至 xunlei321@126.com